So two weekends ago the kids and I went to visit my family. On saturday while we were there I took the two boys skiing with me. Tyler learned how to do it last year and is now a pro in his eyes and doesnt' need any help, which is nice. I took Mason on my back and he loved it. He laugh all the way down the mountain. He would say nice turn mom or laugh if he saw some one crash. On our second to the last run Tyler was kind enough to get his ski caught in mine and made us crash. This didn't make Mason laugh. He got over it pretty quick though. As we were skiing down backdoor I crashed us pretty good and that was it he was ready to be done. I am a stubborn mom and wouldn't let him end on that note so I made him go up one more time and he was better but would say to me when I would go to turn , "don't crash mom." Since we have been back home he has asked me to take him skiing everyday. One of these days we will get back up there again. It took a couple of days to recover from caring him on my back all day. It was a blast though and a fun thing to do with just my boys. Tiffany and Candice were kind enough to keep Elly for me so we could go.



1 comments:

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I cannot believe you skiied the whole time with him on your back! That would be hard. But, if you remember back to the one time I went skiing with you then you'd probably know why I could NEVER do that! Remember how I lost my glove and so you were nice enough to give me yours and almost got frostbite on your hand! Sorry about that!! That was so embarassing that I kept falling and the ski patrol were trying to get everyone off the mountain and here I was falling every two seconds!! Oh, memories!