We took our family trip last weekend. Every year Jay has a Dental Convention in SLC so we all go up with him. While he is at it the kids and I do go around to all the stores that I want to. The whole time hearing the kids complain that they just want to go to the hotel and swim. We ofcourse can't do that without Jay. So that always makes the trip so much fun. This year we did get to take the kids to see the Draper Temple, which they loved. My only sugguestion to anyone who is still wanting to go is do it in the week during the day. We went on a friday night, which was the only night that we could go, and it was so busy. The kids would have liked it more if there wouldn't have been so many people. They were able to get all the swimming in that they wanted to even if they did have to wait for dad. We also were able to see Randi's new little girl so that was fun too. Our little girls are only four and a half weeks apart. She has a lot of dark hair. I'm jealous. I wish Elly had hair. So after that fun filled weekend I decided I needed to do it again this weekend on my own. The kids and I are headed to State Wrestling. I hope I make it back with out going crazy. Wish me luck.

For all those that know my sister Candice and know that she is waiting for her mission call, she got it last week. She is going to Australia. I can't remember the name of the mission other then it starts with a "A." She is leaving July 8th. I am sad to see her go, but she is very excited.

3 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Family trips are always super fun and you are amazing for taking all 3 kids to state wrestling. I think it is awesome though. I love the pics of the kids on the side of your blog so cute.

Nacey family said...

Your kids are so cute. I bet you are so happy to get a little girl. How is Randi? I was wondering if she had any kids.

Jennifer and Jameson said...

You should stop by Syracuse on your way home!! ?? You are brave going alone with your 3 kids. Why did your husband stay home?? Tell Candice congrats that would be an awesome mission!!