I am one of those people that like to shower in the morning, mostly for the reason that my hair is very hard to manage the next morning if it has been slept on all night. I perfer to have the fresh out of the shower look in the morning. So this morning after I had gotten Elly to sleep for her morning nap I headed for the shower, stopping to repeat the rules to Tyler. There is suppose to be no fighting with his brother, if the phone rings don't answer it unless it is Dad, if Elly cries come tell me, and most importantly don't answer the door (which I always have locked.) So away I went to the shower. The whole time in the shower I am dreading seeing how big of a tornado is going to have it my house while I left it in the care of my four-year-old. So you can imagine my surprise when I came out of the bathroom to see that I had Lamenites running around my house. The fun of childhood and imaginations.
January 2026
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment