State Wrestling

Well my three kids and me made it to state wrestling. The boys loved it. I was surprised at how well they did sitting in the event center all day for two days. Mason took a nap both days for me so that was nice. Tyler was entertained by the wrestling, Gracie and his aunts and uncles. Elly slept pretty much the whole time we were there and she traveled even better. The boys had a blast getting to swim each night. They were completely exhausted after the whole trip. That is always nice because then they sleep in for a couple of days and take really good naps. So I am not complaining. We will do it again next year. Candice rode in the car with me. She read four books to me so that was fun. It helped the drive go faster.

2 comments:

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Wow! Looks like you had fun and your kids were good for you! I don't think I would ever brave that alone! That was cool seeing a picture of your family-I only recognize/know a few of them. You'll have to tell your parents hi for me.

Nacey family said...

That family picture is cool. I haven't seen a lot of your family for a long time. That is neat that you all went up there to support your brother!