So while the rest of you have been getting the nice winter weather we have been stuck with the stinking wind. Tyler was very excited about the wind because Grandpa had bought him a kite which we have tried to fly and can never get it up, even if we have had good winds. We, his parents, got sick of trying to get that kite to fly so we bought different one. Two sundays ago we had perfect wind for flying kites. So out we all headed. I was helping Tyler and Jay was helping Mason at the baseball field across the street. Well we did get it up a couple of time and it stayed up for a few minutes. Tyler and I gave up and went to see how Jay and Mason were doing. They had a little bit better success then us but they soon gave up too. I don't remember it being such a work out to keep a kite in the air. So that you all know the Wal-mart kites don't work or maybe we just don't know how to fly them. After we went in for hot chocolate.
January 2026
5 months ago

2 comments:
Good to know about the Walmart kites cause Jaxon wants one really bad. It is more of a workout for the parents though so we'll see what happens!
I bought 25 $1.00 kites from Wal-Mart for the kids in my 4-H program back in March and we spent an afternoon flying them on the football field at the Jr. High. They all did very well on their own. I even flew one! I think it was a crazy fluke though because I haven't been able to fly on since.
Post a Comment