For the Fourth of July weekend we did our sparklers on Thursday night because we went camping on Friday night. The boys loved the sparklers. They tried to burn everything they could find even though I kept telling them it wasn't going to work. Elly watched for a little while then fell asleep. The sparklers were fun until the very last one when Mason burned his fingers. He ended up with blisters on two fingers and his thumb. We almost made it without an accident.
Mason showing us the candle that we would light the sparklers with.
You can't see it very good but Tyler does have a sparkler in his hand.
Friday after Jay finished with work we went up in the mountains camping with my sister-in-laws family and their friends. They kids loved it. They got to ride four wheelers, shoot the bee bee gun, go fishing, play baseball, hike and best of all play in the dirt. When I asked Mason to smile so I could get a picture of his dirty little face this was the face he gave me. He thought he was pretty funny.
Even Tyler couldn't resist getting covered in dirt. They did this when we were almost ready to go home. There I was thinking that we were going to make it home with out them getting completely dirty. At least it washed off and they had fun.
Tyler and Mason loved pushing their dump trucks up and down this road because of all the dirt that it kicked up. Mason loves to make dust. Tyler enjoyed it too.
These big dump trucks have been the best toy that these two boys have gotten. They have pushed them so many miles. They want to take them everywhere we go.
Here is Jay and his little boy. Elly really could pass as a boy that is why I have to put a bow in her hair. I did put her in the boys old clothes for camping. It is hard to find dark clothes for girls.
Elly loved being outside. She was so good. I was afraid she was going to wake everyone up when we were there because she woke up with the sun and started making loud noises. When we got home Saturday night Tyler, Elly and I went and watched the fireworks. Jay and Mason were tired so they stayed home.

1 comments:
Looks like fun! And it's amazing how much fun boys can have with a dump truck and some DIRT.
Post a Comment