These are the four grandkids that have been added in the last seven months to my side of the family. The girls are a month a part and the boys almost two months.
So cute! How fun to have so many grandkids all the same age. Mariah's in the same boat, with 5 cousins (4 on Tony's side, plus Kimball) all within 6 months.
How fun to have so many cousins so close--or at least it could be fun when they all get a little older. I guess right now when you all get together there's lots of potential for lots of crying babies!!:)
I have been married to a great man for ten years now and have four great kids. I am trying to keep my self busy with scrap booking and playing with my kids. They grow up so fast.
2 comments:
So cute! How fun to have so many grandkids all the same age. Mariah's in the same boat, with 5 cousins (4 on Tony's side, plus Kimball) all within 6 months.
How fun to have so many cousins so close--or at least it could be fun when they all get a little older. I guess right now when you all get together there's lots of potential for lots of crying babies!!:)
Post a Comment