We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa a couple of weeks ago and while we were there we learned that Mason's cousin, Reagan, that is his age learned how to ride with no training wheels. So I decided to let him try too. Jay has been telling me all summer that he could do it, but I wasn't ready for him to do it yet.
So on July 14th Brock took his training wheels off and I started him. I was surprised that he just took off. I spent a couple hours just running by the side of him. By the end of the day I would just start him and then go inside and tell him to come get me when he needed to be started again. He picked it up really fast. It was pretty funny to watch him ride because he could only turn to his left. A few days later he got on and just started turning to his right. He was really good at not crying when he crashed. We would just get back on and say, "It just bucked me off."
Mason was so excited to get to call Jay that night and tell him what he had learned to do. I was pretty proud of him.
January 2026
5 months ago

1 comments:
So when is Mason going to show Joey how to do that :)? That's pretty amazing!
Post a Comment