Yesterday we, the kids and I, got up early and head to S.L.C to go to the Oquirh Mountain Temple open house. The boys really liked it. The big stairways, beautiful chandeliers and the baptismal font were a big high light for them. They liked the water fountain outside too. The chocolate chip cookies after were also a great part of the open house. I wish that Jay could have gone with us, but it is better in the day when it is not as busy.
After the temple we headed to Prove to meet my family so we could say goodbye to my sister, Candice, who left to the MTC. She didn't cry and I of course did. I have been trying to talk her into staying, but she wouldn't. We are going to miss her. She did inform me that it was only a year and a half and that it will fly by. Kids these days think they know everything. We love you Candice. I will miss Candice a lot. I really enjoyed getting to pick her up when we would go to Grandma's house.

1 comments:
That's cute! That's so funny that you tried to talk her out of it! Kids these days DO think they know everything huh? :)
Post a Comment