Crawling


Well Elly started to crawl on Sept. 17. She has been slower then the boys at reaching these milestones. I am glad about this. I am hating how fast she is growing up. I enjoyed not having to keep everything out of site this long. Why is every kid so interested in the garbage? She has been good with the stairs so far. She hasn't even been tempted with them. She just crawls past them.

4 comments:

Randi said...

awesome!!!!

Taffy and Tony said...

I understand you draggin your feet about this gettin' around stage. Mariah is constantly into things--she's already emptying drawers, garbage cans, unrolling toilet paper, getting into any toilet with the lid up, AHHHHH!!!!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Fun stuff. :) She sure is a cutie. Hope the stair thing keeps going well. ;)

Unknown said...

TIme flies! She can't be crawling yet! She is so dang cute!