The other day we had the weirdest weather. It was really nice morning, but about three the clouds started to roll in. It started to rain really good. The little boys were loving it. They went and got their hats on so they could play in the rain, for some reason they think you can go out in the rain if you have a hat on. They were having a lot of fun playing across the street when we heard loudest thunder I have ever heard. The boys jumped so high and were back standing by us on the porch so fast. I don't think that I have seen them move that fast.
Jay and I were laughing so hard at them. Mason wouldn't look at me for a picture. Tyler always likes to have his picture taken so he was more than happy to look at me.
The boys had to go and get their puddle boots on because they wanted to splash in all the water we were getting. Since we live at the end of the street all the water comes are way. There was so much water that it was up on the sidewalks. The field across the street turned into a little lake.
Mason got cold and went in to take a bath so he could get warm. He missed out on the next part of the storm. All of the sudden it started to hail. They were the biggest hail that I have ever seen. It lasted only about five minutes but it was coming down so hard that I thought it might brake my windshield. My tree lost a lot of leaves and it knocked some of my tomatoes off. When it was finished the ground was white like we had got snow.
Tyler loved the hail and had to take handfuls of them into Mason in the tub. Mason thought it was fun to have the hail in with him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment