Labor Day Weekend

For Labor day weekend we went camping with Jay's brother and his wife's family. The kids loved it. The first day that we were gone it started to hail. It did it for probably 15 to 20 minutes. When the hail stopped it poured on us for almost an hour. We had water running every where. The next morning I discovered a puddle in our tent under our bags. It was fun though. Jay got up early each morning to go hunting with his brother.

Elly and her cousin, Porter. He is five weeks younger than her.

Mason and Wade shooting some elk.

Yes, Tyler was dirty the whole time we were gone, but he had so much fun.

Tyler, Mason an Karleigh were pretending to be Ligers. They were rolling around in the dirt and crawling everywhere.

Elly with Bailey, she is a cousin of a cousin. She loved to hold Elly. She is very cute.

The crew of kids that we had with us. I love to camp. The kids just play and play and I don't have to get mad because of the messes that they have made.
There was this little creek by us and it had little fish in it. The kids caught one one day in a plastic bag. They thought that was pretty great. I wish that I would have got a picture of it. We made some great memories.

0 comments: