Wow, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Elly is eight months old already and I can hardly believe it. She has grown up so fast. I am not loving how fast time goes.
Well Elly is now 16 lbs. 5 oz. and 27 inches (this is really just for me). I don't think that she has grown in the last month at all. She is still not crawling, which I am loving. She is really fun. She is a very happy baby. She does have a very high and loud scream that I do not love though. She has hair that just stands straight up, the little bit that she actually has.
It was hard to decided what pictures to post because I loved so many so there are a few.
January 2026
5 months ago

6 comments:
I can see a little bit of Jay but I totally think she looks like you! She is so cute!
Randi is right. She looks so much like you and she is adorable. And they do grow up too fast, don't they?
CUTE pics? Did you do those?
What a cutie!!!
Hey Amber,
I found your blog through Esplins, hope you don't mind. You have some cute little ones!!! I have a blog as well but it is private, I would love to send you a invite if you want. Email me rjmagnuson@etv.net
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Jaxon started school too and it's scary to send them! He wanted me to walk him inside for the first week and now he says he doesn't want me to! That was fun to see pics of Brittney returning from her mission. You guys all look so good. I'm so glad for blogging!! Next time you're up this way you should call me.
Post a Comment