Christmas Day

Christmas morning at about 7:45 Mason came into our room to get in bed with us, but after a minute decided that he needed to go to the batheroom, which meant that we had to get up because then he would see that Santa had been to our house.  It was pretty cute when he stepped out of our room he came back and said, "Mom there is a big horse in our house."  I asked him what he was talking about and he told me to come with him so he could show me.  He forgot all about needing to use the bathroom so he could get down to that big horse.  He was pretty excited about it.

Tyler was up, as soon as her heard Mason's horse making noises, and down checking out what he got.  He has had a very hard time pulling himself away from that Big Buck Hunter Pro game that he got.  He loves it and it is pretty fun.  I finally played it with him and Mason the other day.  Tyler had to tell Jay that I played it and that I wasn't very good at it.

In everyones sock there was silly string.  When Jay found his he had to surprise the boys with it.  Neither one was expecting it, they were both busy looking at presents.  Tyler thought that it was funny but Mason was in tears instantly.  He wouldn't stop until Jay showed him that he had some and let Mason get him with it, then everything was fine.

One of Elly's favorite things she got was her toothbrush. She carried that all over the house.

Tyler was very excited about this present, a pack of copy paper.  When he opened it he said, "Yes! I can do whatever I want with my paper."  It was pretty funny.  He goes through so much paper.  Jay though that I was weird getting that for him but I knew that he would love it.

Mason is always telling me that he needs new basketball shoes so he was pretty excited when he got some for Christmas.


Jay got the kids these BYU shirts.  Everyone that knows me knows that I would never buy these for my kids.  I don't cheer for them.

Elly got a baby for Christmas.  When she opened it she was so excited about it but then she was mad too because I couldn't get it out of the package fast enough.

The little boys got the cartoon Transformers, the one that was around when we were kids, for Christmas.  Once they turned it on none of the boys could leave it, that is including Jay.

My cute little boys have had a lot of fun on this horse already.  They just look like trouble riding with their guns and laughing.

We had a great Christmas.  It was fun to have Jay around for a few days and just get to hang out and do nothing. 

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Those kind of toy horses are classics. Christmas is so much more fun as a parent than it was as a teenager, and darn close to as exciting as when we were kids.