Since Tyler had to go back to school Mason has decided that Tyler's Christmas present is pretty fun (Big Buck Hunter Pro). He spent the first few days that Tyler was gone playing it. I had to get a picture of Mason playing this day because he was being so funny, plus he had left his pants in the bathroom and just looked so cute. I wish that my camera had sound so you could hear the funny things that he was saying to the deer and TV while he was playing.
His little facialy expressions are so funny. He had us laughing pretty hard.
He had to wait until the Christmas break was over before he could really enjoy this game because Tyler loved it so much too. Tyler has gotten so good at it that he can beat Jay. We were all playing it the other night and Tyler was winning. Jay told him that we were going to do it again but Jay was going to reshoot at the targets. Tyler said, "Mom dad's just crying because I am beating him." It was pretty funny.

0 comments:
Post a Comment