Elly has turned one year old. I think that she is a beautiful little girl. We all have so much fun with her. She is a funny goofy little thing. She figured out how to walk a few weeks before her birthday and is now pretty much running all around the house like her brothers. She has learned to put up with getting tackled and loves to give hugs. We have found out that she is a flirt. She will smile at the boys until they start looking at her and then she hides her head, as soon as the coast is clear she is smiling at them again. We have loved having a girl. She has finally got enough hair to do a ponytail on the top of her head, so the hair is finally coming.
I decided to try and get a picture of her little feet just for fun and I think that it turned out pretty cute. She wasn't very good for me so this was the best I could do.
The boys were so good when I wanted to get a picture of them and Elly is a different story. She doesn't like to sit still so I can do it. I hope when I take her to get her pictures done that they can get me some good pictures of her.
This pictures was after she was having a crying episode, because I wanted her to sit and be good, she layed down and just looked at me so cute. I was surprised that I got it before she moved.
Just for my information Elly is 19 lbs. 4 oz. and 28 1/4 inch tall.

4 comments:
THat Elly is a doll! And good job with your pictures. They look great!
What a cutie! Can't believe she's running around! Looks like you all had a fun Christmas too! Miss ya!
She is so cute! I am impressed with your picture taking skills! I can't believe she is one! I love her hair in these pics, too!
I can't believe she's one! She's such a doll and you did a great job on the pics!!
Post a Comment