Last minute trip


Since Tyler didn't have school on Tuesday we went with Jay down to where he works on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  We brought my sister home with us, so she came with us too.  While we were waiting to check into the hotel we took Brittny to see the sights down there.  It was a snowy day, but the kids had fun.  The boys hiked with Brittny while I stayed in the car with Elly,

The boys are taking Brittny to see the Indian writings.  They aer still in ther PJ's because we had to get up early so Jay could be to work on time and I didn't want to dig in the trunk to get their clothes out until we were at the hotel.

While we were waiting Tyler played outside and the rest of us sat in the car.  I had plenty of time to do some word searches, I love those.  Mason looked at books and Elly climbed all over me.

Tyler had to show me his finished product.  He sat outside and played for atleast an hour.  The finished product is the hole that he dug in the dirt.

This hotel has the best pool.  The water is always warm so the kids will play in it for hours.  I love it because then I will even dare to get in.  We had a lot of fun.

We had to take Brittny to our favorite place to eat too.  This place has old video games.  They boys love to play them.  It was funny to watch Brittny play these games because she would make the same sounds that Tyler makes while he playes them too.  It was pretty funny.  If my camera recorded sound then you could see for yourselves how funny it was.

1 comments:

esplin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the pool part. It makes me want the warm weather again!