13 months

I have tried to get pictures of this girl before and I just can't beleive that I keep trying because she is so difficult.  She can't hold still for two seconds.  I am really hoping that once it is warm I can get a decent picture of her outside. 
Elly is 13 months old now.  I think that she is just as cute as can be.  I would love it if her hair would grow but I love her all the same.
She was getting a little frustrated with me too.
She did finally sit still for a second but only because she had something in her hands which ofcourse went to her mouth.  Her eyes look really cute though.
This picture would have been pretty good too but Tyler crawled behind her.  She is a funny little girl.  It is funny to see the difference in them and at such a young age.

1 comments:

Randi said...

what a pretty girl!