This is the last picture I have of Tyler with all his baby teeth. His growing up is making me really sad. It has gone by to fast. He ofcourse is very excited about it. This tooth of his has been loose for atleast a month. I am surprised that it has lasted that long because he played with it all the time.
One night his dad just couldn't take it anymore, he was ready to pull it out. Tyler let him play with it a little but once it started to hurt he didn't want to do it anymore. Jay did get one good twist on it though.
This tooth was barely hanging on.
The next day when he came home from school he had a tooth necklace with his tooth inside. Tyler was so excited to show us. I asked him how it came out and he still can't tell me. He just says he was sitting there and then it came out.
So much for him staying my little boy. I hate that they have to grow up on us. I love the cheesiers they pull when you ask them to smile. I guess I did want to see the hole where his tooth use to be.
Tyler was kind of sad the next morning after losing his tooth because the tooth fairy didn't come. He (Tyler says he is a boy) couldn't find the tooth because it had fallen down in between the mattress and the headboard. They next night we talked him into putting the tooth on the shelf by his bed so the tooth fairy could find the tooth without having to wake him up. The tooth fairy did find it the next night, which made Tyler pretty happy the next morning.
(Tyler lost his first tooth on Feb. 10, 2010)
(Tyler lost his first tooth on Feb. 10, 2010)






2 comments:
Hayden just barely lost his first tooth a month or so ago. We have looked for you guys with no luck so this is great to reconnect. Tyler is huge. Crazy!
So fun to hear from you guys! Elly is so cute, I'm glad you got to use the name!!! I can't believe how big the kids are, I never would have recognized Mason! I look forward to taking some to read back through your blog to see what you've been up to! Hopefully we can stay in touch better!
Post a Comment