Wow! I haven't read blog for about a week, and you went crazy on yours! So many fun pictures. Your kids are so cute! I just love that little Elly with her cute dimples!
Your kids are so cute! You inspire me to do more photo shoots with my own kids. Oh, and saw Savanah today. She looks good. :) Does she go to school here?
I have been married to a great man for ten years now and have four great kids. I am trying to keep my self busy with scrap booking and playing with my kids. They grow up so fast.
2 comments:
Wow! I haven't read blog for about a week, and you went crazy on yours! So many fun pictures. Your kids are so cute! I just love that little Elly with her cute dimples!
Your kids are so cute! You inspire me to do more photo shoots with my own kids. Oh, and saw Savanah today. She looks good. :) Does she go to school here?
Post a Comment