A snowman finally!!

With all the snow that we have had this year you would think that we would have built a snowman long before now, but we never did.  We finally got out there the other day when we got some good packing snow and built our snowman.  Mason didn't want to come out and help so he isn't with us.  Elly wanted to be out as long as I would hold her, but it is pretty hard to hold a kid and build a snowman so she ended up sitting on the steps and crying most of the time.  She did finally stop and watch when we were putting the finishing touches on him.
As you can see she wasn't very happy when I would put her down.  The snow man turned out pretty cute though and Tyler and I had a great time doing it.  Tyler wanted to make our whole family out there but since Elly wasn't being very good we only had time for the one.  Tyler named him Tyler.
Elly with her first snowman and boy did she have fun doing it!
She was so sad that I couldn't hold her the whole time and she is kind of scared of the snow.  She doesn't really know what she thinks of it.  When it is falling she likes it but when it is on the ground she is weird about it.

0 comments: