My big helper

The last week we have been painting like crazy and since the kids wanted to help I decided that helping with the primer would be the best part they could help with.  Since Elly was sleeping when we decided to start painting Mason had to just strip down to his underwear to help me. 
He loved helping me and kept saying, "Mom, painting is so much fun"  and "Mom painting is such hard work."  I thought he would last longer than he did, but he still lasted about thirty minutes.
He kept getting paint on his hands and then he would touch his face to he ended up with a lot of paint on his face and in his hair, but he had so much fun.  It was fun to listen to him talking while he was painting.
Tyler helped me do some of the priming to but I never did get a picture of him.  He was better at it then Mason was but  he didn't last as long.  They both were so glad I let them help me and since there was no carpet in the rooms it didn't matter if they dripped the paint.

0 comments: