On the 28th Tyler had his sixth birthday. I can't believe how fast that went. I was glad that Tyler didn't care that he had to wait for Jay to get home from work before he open his birthday present, it did help that Jay was able to get home a little earlier than he normally does. Because of the basement problem we have had a trailer at our house so we can put a couple of the things from downstairs in it, so it was the perfect place to put Tyler's birthday present.
Yes he got a bike again this year because he broke his bike a few weeks ago. It had been a bad thing, him not having a bike, because I can't take the kids for rides during the day and Tyler spends so much time out ridding his bike.
Later that night Grandpa and Grandpa came over to bring Tyler his present. They also drop one of from his cousins.
For Tyler's birthday cake he chose to have a ice cream cake, that is his favorite kind of cake. We made his favorite cookies, chocholate chip, earlier in the day for him to take to his school class.
These candles burn out really fast so we had to pull a couple out really fast and try and get the others going before they all went out. I am glad my kids don't ask me to make anything fancy because this is about as good as it gets.
Tyler was pretty excited when he woke up this morning and saw the balloons around the house.
He is a good kid and really fun to have around. I love to watch him playing outside, especially when he is playing by himself. One day I will have to video it.
Happy birthday Tyler! We love you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment