playing outside

Here are just some radom pictures of the kids playing outside.
It is so funny to watch Elly on this tractor because she doesn't sit on it she just stand and walks with it.
Tyler and his bike.  I am surprised that he is okay on it because it is a little big for him, but he loves it and you have to love the gloves he is wearing.

Mason is so funny.  He is always pulling funny faces at me and just acting goofy.
My nephew came to play and the kids just loved it.  Mason was so good to push him around.  I was able to get some cute little pictures of him.
Elly loves walking under the lilacs.  She thinks she is such a big kid lately.
So that is what we do on a reagular day, minus the tending of my nephew.  It has been nice to let the kids outside for the brief moments that have been nice.  They are ready to be outside all the time.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

What cute pictures! I must admit, though, that I'm pretty jealous of your green grass and leaves on your trees. My trees only have tiny buds so far and my grass is TRYING to get green. Maybe this SNOW we've had the past couple days will help?!?