Our kids

I am pretty mad about Kiddie Kandids because it is that time of year where I always go up and have them take my kids pictures.  I loved them and now they are gone and I haven't found somebody to take them for me so I had to just take them myself. 
I have always loved the pictures of Tyler that are close to his face.
Tyler thought he was smiling so I had to get a picture to show him that he wasn't.
My little Mason's poor eye was bugging him so I will probably have to do them again but I just wanted to get some pictures close to their birthdays.
I really like these of Mason because they remind me of they way he really his so much.
Elly never would look even close to me so her pictures aren't that great but I wasn't really planning on taking any of her so I guess they are just a bonus.
My three little ones.
Tyler should be my easiest one but sometimes he is the hardest one to get to pay attention and just look at me.  You have to love the way Mason does his smile, it isn't forced at all.
This one is probably the best one I got so I am going to have to head out one of these days and try again.  Anyone who has suggestions they are more then welcome.

5 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

I think you did a great job! Great pictures of cute kids. :)

Ashlie said...

They are cute kids! Who needs Kiddie Candids anyway.

Rod, Jodi, Will, Wyatt, Cole , Zane said...

I think they turned out really good!!!! Your kids are so cute & funny!!!!!!!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Great pictures! It's always hard to take pictures of your own kids. I take pictures of families every once in a while and I still haven't discovered the trick to getting them all to look at the same time and at the same place. Maybe one of those squeaky toys? Ha! I think they look good so yeah, who needs Kiddie Candids?? I have been MIA in the blogging world lately...it's hard to find time don't you think?? I do need to be better at it though cause it's such a great journal to have of everyday things that you do with your family. If you're ever up this way you should give me a call. It would be fun to let our kids meet!

Randi said...

They are cute. Its the kids in the picture more than the photog right? you did good! if i take pictures of my kids they dont turn out as good as yours.