Elly loves spinning

Elly is pretty funny! The harder I try to get her to not be a girly girl the more she is so I have just decided to give up trying and just let her be.  She loves dresses, skirts, tutus, gymnastic suits and dress up stuff.  With Elly the more it spins the better.  This day she wanted both tutus on with her princess nightgown.  Now she was ready for me to watch her spin. 
 She is getting a little better at not falling down everytime she spins.
 She is such a pretty little girl and you just have to love those eyes...
 and all the silly faces she has to pull everytime the camera comes out.
Poor Drake!  I hope he survives all his sister has in store for him.  She told me just the other day that I need to buy her a Drake.  If only it were that easy!

0 comments: