Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year.  We had a great time together.  We spent time at the gym playing basketball, football and some volleyball.  I didn't take any pictures of this event, which I can't believe.  I did take pictures of families and individual pictures but that was it.  While we were all together we had a family picture taken.  Everyone made it except for one person, who we just photoshoped in.  This was a much needed picture.  The last family picture we had taken and put on the wall my little brother wasn't even in. 

I wish it would have turned out better but I guess we can try again this summer.  It was fun to have everyone together.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Wow! Great family picture! Your family has grown INCREDIBLY since we graduated high school (which wasn't all that long ago, right?) And I'm guessing it's either Brock or Jon that is photoshopped in, although great job by the photographer who did it!