Our 2011 Family pictures

This year we tried to get the same lady to take our pictures as last year but she was packed until after the year.  We decided to see if I could do good enough pictures for us and if they turned out great and if they didn't we would just go somewhere and have them taken.  These are the pictures I took of us.
Mason five and a half years old

Elly almost three years old

Tyler seven and a half years old

Drake eight months old
I loved this one of him even though he was crying.  The tears lookes so cute on his face.
Our family in 2011
Elly wanted a picture taken with her Daddy.
 Our four cute little blue eyed kids!
I did one of Jay and I too. 
I think they turned out okay.  Someday it would be nice if I could really figure out how to use my camera really good.

0 comments: