I think this little boy is so cute! I wish I could just keep him at this age forever. He is so fun and happy. He can make a mess about as fast as Elly and is really good at throwing a fit when he doesn't get what he wants, but he is just so stinking cute. When he see someone pick up their phone or a camera he starts saying cheese until you want him to and then it is very hard to get him to say it again. He loves putting hats on his head even though they only stay on for a minute.
I love those pretty blue eyes, his two little teeth and his cute little dimple.
I love the funny faces he pulls and his cute laugh.
I love this little guy! He is so much fun and so full of energy.
He loves to put Elly's headbands on.
He is a lot of fun. The kids love playing with him and it is pretty funny to watch him try and do some of the funny things he sees them do. It is a fun stage, but also a very tiring stage.

0 comments:
Post a Comment