NAIL POLISH!!

The other day Elly and her friend were down stairs playing.  I went down to see what they were up to.  I will just say I don't think I have ever ever been so mad at her in all her life.  She had taken a bottle of green nail polish and painted my freezer, her slide and her legs.  The polish was of course taken and put in the garbage and she was banned from it for life.  I have since let her get her nails painted so I did lighten her sentence a little bit.  She scrubbed and scrubbed trying to get it off.  After she had tried then I gave in and helped her.  
These pictures are after we had both worked on it for a while.  It did finally come of which was very lucky for her.  The other thing about these pictures is whenever she plays with her friend they always end up in there underwear.  It drives me crazy.
About the only thing that made me feel better about this was at volleyball that night one of my friends told me her daughter dumped bottles of nail polish all over her carpet that very same day.  I was glad to know my daughter isn't the only trouble maker.  I hate when we have these kind of days at our house.  I was glad to see that day come to an end.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Oh, I hate when they do naughty things like that! But sometimes that's how they have to learn things! Your boys are such cute little wrestlers. How fun for them!