The other day I could hear Mason and Elly outside laughing so I went to the basement to peek out and see what they were playing that was so funny. They were throwing her purse in the air and it would hit the tree. They thought it was hilarious. One time when Mason through it it went on the neighbors shed. I wanted to see what they would do so I just watched, they didn't know I was watching. Mason climbed on the fence and they up on the shed. He tossed the purse of and then climbed down. He didn't even seem scared or anything. I decided not to say anything about this but decided I would ask them at dinner what they were doing outside.
I thought they might just say jumping and leave it at that, but they both went right into the story about what they were doing and how Mason had to climb on the shed to get it down. I was glad they told the truth but apparently we need to talk about not climbing on other peoples sheds. Funny kids!

0 comments:
Post a Comment