We had so much fun wrestling with our boys this weekend. They both did so good. Tyler has been wanting to stack a kid so bad. He was finally able to get it. He was so excited!
I don't know what happened to me but I didn't get any pictures of Mason wrestling this weekend. I did however get pictures of Elly and Drake wrestling. Drake is loving this wrestling as much as Tyler and Mason.
Al the kids we wrestle with are fun, nice kids. They all cheer each other on and have been so good to each other. The love to check out each others medals too, which is pretty cute.
Mason ended up taking first place at this tournament. I don't know where the fourth place kid is but there was on in fourth. He waited and waited for them to say his name. He even jumped the gun once and had another kids first place medal on him.
Tyler also got first place. He was one of the last weights to be called but he just sat there waiting for his medal. I was proud of him. The last couple of weeks he has come to these tournaments and just wrestled so hard. He has been really fun to watch.
These are the cute little first graders on our traveling team. They all wanted a picture taken of them with their first place medals. Monty, Mason and Easton.
This is our team we traveled with this year. They are a fun bunch of boys. At this tournament we had 15 boys and we came home with 14 first place medals and 2 second place medals. One kid was in two brackets so that is why we have one extra medal. These kids all wrestled so hard this weekend. It was so fun to go and watch them. The other nice thing is Elly has fun playing with their sisters and I have really loved getting to know the parents of these kids. This was probably one of my favorite sports we have done with our kids.
After they finished wrestling we headed to Cokeville. The kids have been wanting to go and see their cousins so bad and I had a cousin coming home from her mission, so we went to hear that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment