We are all outside playing a game of baseball with a tennis ball. Jay and I against the kids is how they always divide the teams. Well Tyler was up to bat and Drake was walking by the pitcher. Tyler hit the ball and it smacked Drake right in the back. He cried for a second but not to long. When we went in the house I was getting Drake ready for bed and checked to see if the ball left a mark. This is what I found...
It left a little red mark where the ball had hit him. When I reminded him of it and tried to get a picture of it he got mad at me.
We had a fun time playing baseball with the kids. Drake took his turn and hit the ball a bunch of times too. Of course the kids are always mad when it is time to come in. They still haven't figured out it get to dark to see anything.

0 comments:
Post a Comment