I love they way these kids think. So many of the things they do reminds me so much of the things we would think of. I came outside the other day to find this. I asked the kids to pull Drake in the wagon because he wanted a ride and they decided this was a much better way to give him a ride. He didn't want to do it at first but after a couple of minutes he decided it was a lot of fun and he actually enjoyed it.
He sat in that wagon as happy as could be. He had his blanket, his milk and someone to pull him. It doesn't get better than this. The kids have all been really good to take turns on Elly and Drakes little razor. They all love it! I charge the battery every night because they drive it so much. I am sure this is how Drake will be getting his wagon rides in the future.
Tyler was the brains behind this whole thing. I loved it! I like to see what they will come up with when they are playing.
They spent the whole day outside playing. We really live in a great little spot where my kids can play without the worry of cars.

0 comments:
Post a Comment