Last county wrestling

This was the last night of the county wrestling.  Here are some pictures of Tyler and Mason wrestling that last night.




Mason with some of the kids in his group.
This is Mason's friend Monty.  They wrestle each other at practice pretty much every night and most of the practice.  It has been good for Mason because Monty know his moves pretty good. 
Drake wanted to wrestle the boys every time they came over by us.  The people by us though he was pretty funny because he was so serious about it and they boys were so good with him.
This was Tyler group of boys that he wrestled with that night.
Tyler after it was all over with his medal.
My tough little wrestlers.  Mason always asks me, "Mom what if I don't take first"?  He always wants to be first and I have to let explain to him every time  I don't care what place he gets as long as he does his best.  He isn't buying that he still wants first all the time.

0 comments: