Bees game and Fireworks

We have been wanting to get to a Bees game all summer.  We really wanted to go to one when they were doing fireworks.  Their fireworks are really good, especially compared to what you get around us.  The kids were all really excited to finally get to go watch a baseball game.  This time we decided to sit on the grass.  The kids liked it because they could run around a little, but I think I would rather be in seats.  We got there early enough that the kids were able to watch them warming up.  They like watching the pitchers get warmed up.
Elly likes the treats the most when we go to anything.
Jay took a little nap while we were waiting for the game to get going.
The kids had fun playing together while we watched the game.
Drake's poor little nose looks pretty bad after burning it last night on the sparkler.
After a ton of different tries I finally got my camera on the right setting to get some good firework pictures.
Some proof I was actually with my family at the game, to bad they are always bad pictures.
Jay with the kids down on the field.  They let us go down on the field to watch the fireworks.  Their grass is amazing!  I actually thought it might be fake for a minute until I looked closer.
After the fireworks they let the kids run the bases.  Tyler and Mason both ran the bases and thought it was pretty cool.  After they both got a gift certificate to Spaghetti factory for a free dinner.
We got home late but had a really fun time together with our family. 

0 comments: