Friends

These two are something! They are best friends or they are fighting.  There is no in between with these two.  I love the days they are best friends, it is nice for everyone.  Today they were really cute.  These two had made a list of all the things they were going to do together and set off to complete their list.  After they had been playing together and doing all kinds of things they came up to me and told me I needed to get my camera and take some pictures of them together and by themselves.  A picture together was on their list of things to do.
I love the pictures of them together with smiles on their faces because these two have the hardest time together of all my kids.
They each also had to have a picture of just them.
Drake was lucky enough to get included in there picture session.
I love this picture of these three together.  The sunset in the back was so pretty too.
I really love the days when Mason and Elly get along.  I wish we had more of these days.

0 comments: