Make-up

Elly got some make up and has to put it on all the time.  There are a few problems with this.  The first problem is she has only a small idea of how to do make up and the sad thing is I don't think she will learn how to put it on from me, we know I don't know how to do it either.  Another bad thing about this make up is she thinks it is okay to put it on her brother.  He doesn't seem to care right now but someday he is not going to be happy about these pictures.  Elly also seems to think that eye shadow can also be used for lipstick, which I guess could happen if you want blue or purple lips like her.  After the make up they have to have dresses too.  This poor boy is growing up totally different from his older brothers who didn't have a sister to dress them up.  Thank goodness Drake is all boy!
They do have lots of fun together and Drake does get her to play boy things too.

0 comments: