Girls Day

We had our first girls day on friday. The girls were my mother, sisters, sister-in-laws, nursing baby's and the oldest granddaughter. We were missing my sister Camille who lived to far away to make it. We missed her and are planning to go when she visit next time. We also are missing a sister-in-law that couldn't make it. Everyone but Elly and I rode down to SLC together so they had fun from the beginning. I guess I could say that I had fun from the beginning of my drive to because I didn't have anybody fighting ,I listened to what I wanted to and I visited with Camille on the phone for part of the drive too.
We met in SLC and went to lunch. Then went to Tia pan trading and then to the mall. We only had a couple of hours but it was fun just to be together. We wanted to do something together with my sister, Candice, before she leaves us to go on a mission. This was just our first time doing a girls day so we are hoping to get better at this as we do more of them.
I am not fond of this picture of me and Tiff has her eyes closed but I thought it was really cute of the rest of them, that is including Tiff.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds like too much fun! The girls in my family are too scared to leave our other kids with the boys. If they actually watched the kids the way they watch Nascar and basketball then we'd be set for life.

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Girls days are always fun. I'm glad you all got a chance to do that before Candice leaves.

Lindsay said...

Hi Amber! Hopefully you don't mind that I check out your blog! You have the cutest kids! And I love the pic of the girls day out! I can't believe Candice is almost ready to leave on her mission! She will do so great! :) Just thought I'd say hi and that you have a cute blog!