Last night we took the kids over to see the Manti Pageant. Tyler loved it and said that he wants to go again next year. His favorite parts where when angel Moroni was on the tower of the Temple, Samuel the Lamanite, when the hand carts came and of course the fighting.
Mason spent most of the time tackling his dad so he didn't see much of it, other than the fight scene. He wanted them to do it again and again. He loved that part the best. Elly was a wake for part of it but then fell asleep.
It was very crowded on the temple grounds so we sat acrossed the street and watch. The kids had a good time. It was worth it other then we didn't get home until one thirty in the morning. We are all very tired today. The temple looked beautiful in these pictures.
January 2026
5 months ago

3 comments:
Great photos, Amber! I've always wanted to go to the Manti pageant, but have never gone. Maybe next year!
Love the pics. The temple is gorgeous.
I have been so bad at blogging lately! I loved to see your mom and sisters in that pic though! It is so crazy to me that I remember when Savannah was born and now she's graduating! Your family is so cute and looks like you've been having some fun trips!
Post a Comment