Lincoln Logs

The other day Tyler built his first Lincoln Log house by himself. I had to tell him what log to put next but he put all the pieces on himself. He was so proud of himself that he wanted a picture taken with it.

Tyler said that the sheriff here paid one penny for his house. He had the man carrying his penny with him. He didn't like it when Mason tried to take the penny for himself. After all the sheriff had to us it to buy his house.

1 comments:

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I have been a bad blogger lately but you have done good! I loved the playing in the rain story..you almost made me cry! I find that to be one of the hardest things with my kids right now is taking time to play with them. I never thought I would but it's hard to get everything done AND play so thanks for the great reminder!!