Sidewalk chalk art

The other day it was so nice outside so after we had done some yard work we decided to have some fun. The boys got out the sidewalk chalk, which I swore I would never have but is great fun for kids. We started off just doing the normal drawing and then got a little crazy. Tyler traced me, Mason and Elly. Then I traced Tyler. We wrote our names and gave us faces and hair. Tyler loved it so when dad got home he had to lay down by us too so that Tyler could trace him. Dad didn't want to lay like the rest of us so he looks like he is dead. We had fun doing it and it stayed until the rains came a few days later.

I wish that the pictures would have turned out better. It was really cute.

Here is Jay.

Me

Tyler

Mason

Elly-
Tyler had fun doing Elly and Mason had fun coloring her faces for her. It was a good thing they make gray chalk so we could color over Mason's art work and give her a real face.

0 comments: