I never did post pictures from the Father and Sons camp out. Jay took both the boys out on the desert for the Stake Father and sons. Grandpa Stilson and their cousin, Kason, went with them. They had lots of dirty fun. 

Jay didn't want to pitch a tent for one night so the three little boys slept in the truck and Jay stayed in the bed of the truck. Grandpa had to go home so he didn't stay, but he came back the next morning and brought Kason's dad, Dean, with him. The boys had a great time and of course Mason had to honk the horn when he woke up. It was right there tempting him.

Mason has some scary hair when he wakes up.

They had breakfast and then came home.

The boys love the Father and Sons camp out because their are no girls. When they got home I asked them if there where any girls and they both told me that there was only one. They weren't happy about it at all. They had a good time and I had a nice night at home with Elly. I watched to movies that night.

2 comments:
I'm sure glad that you have at least updated your blog so that we know you're still alive! Are you back in CD yet?
How fun for your boys!! They'll probably remember that forever and ever!! I loved the bed head!!:)
Post a Comment