Our last days before school

We pulled the pool out and let the boys have some fun running and jumping into the pool and to make a big splash. I have to fill the pool with warm water or Mason won't swim. He gets cold so easy, but I guess you do if you don't have any fat on you.


Elly played for a while and then I got her out and she just watched the boys play.

Kids have great imaginations. They were pretending that this was their plane. They would sit like this so they could drive it. I love to watch them play and just see what they can come up with.
We went to a Bees game one night too. It was a perfect night. We thought that we might get rained out because it was raining at our house, but it didn't. The temperature was perfect. Tyler loved it when two bats got broken. Mason loved watching the bee. We won free frosty's at Wendy's so that was nice. We picked those up on the ride home. The kids were great and it was a lot of fun.


The Bees played Las Vegas and lost.

The boys got to ride on the train and loved it. They even loved waiting in line because while I stood there and saved their place they ran down and up the hill. They would run down and when they were almost to the bottom they would slide on their belly's. They also got to play on the blow up toys, those are Tyler's favorite. They had fun until Tyler got out of Mason's sight and Mason thought that Tyler left him. Mason was really sad.

Jay and Elly

There are hardly ever pictures of me because I am usually the one taking them, but Tyler does get a little camera crazy every now and again so we ended up having one of me and Mason at the game.
We took a trip to Torey for two days. The kids and I played in the pool while Jay worked. They have a pizza place there that the boys, Jay included, love. In the pizza place they have these old arcade games and the boys are in heaven with them. We go through the quarters pretty fast when we eat here, which w do every time we go down there. The kids had fun in the pool, at the park and at the library.
Mason loves to jump in the pool and do all kinds of funny tricks.

Here is Tyler doing a three sixty in to the pool. This is his favorite trick he has learned to do.

Elly loves the pool. I let her swim the first day and she loved it. The morning that we were leaving I didn't want to have to wash all of us again so I was just letting the boys swim and her and I were watching on the side. She cried and cried
Mason loves to just lay on his back in the pool and go from one end to the other.

Tyler is showing me his cool trick. He can go under the water and touch the bottom. He thinks it is a very cool trick. I got to watch it a bunch of times because it was so cool. We had a great busy week. The kids had a lot of fun.

1 comments:

Life with the Leonards said...

Can Mason teach Joey to float and swim like that?? Your summer looks like it was crazy too but I was glad to see you back! OK so Park City was short notice and you were gone but we'll go again when you can (just not with the kids :)