Seven months old

Our pretty little girl has reach seven months old. She is 16 lbs 2 oz. and is 26 1/2 inches long (the stats are for me later). She is a lot of fun. She has been sitting on her own which is nice. She loves to hold her blanket in her hands while sucking on her right thumb. I haven't had a thumb sucker before and I am not excited about it, but she has been a great baby. She has learned how to wave when we say "bye bye" to her. When she does it so somebody she hides her head as soon as she does it. It is pretty cute.


The too too that she is wearing is one of the projects that we did while my sister, Camille, was visiting. She looks so cute in it.

I am very glad that Elly hasn't figured out how to crawl yet. Both of my boys were on the go by her age and I am not missing that.