This morning the boys each brought me their swords and asked me to tie them onto them, so once that was done then it was off to battle. They told me that they needed to go to battle and off then headed out the door. I was very interested to see what was going to happen next so I watched them. I don't know what the hose had to do with it because they were talking to quietly for me to hear them. There are many days I wish I knew what was going on inside their heads.
Tyler was looking in the back door to see if I was there. Once he realized that I was there ready for a picture of him he had to hide his face.
Mason is so goofy. He learned how to ride his bike without training wheels last year but when we got his bike out for him to ride it he wouldn't do it. He only wanted to ride the baby bike. The good news is that he only wanted to do that for a couple of days and then he wanted to ride his bike again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment