A day at the park

I took the kids down to play at the park one day with some friends and the kids just loved it.  Elly loved the slides and Mason was so good to help her go down them.  It was a perfect day to let them play outside.  Tyler was a school so he had to miss out.  This was Elly's first time going down slides and playing at the park.

I love the smiles on there faces as they are getting ready to go down the slide.
I love this picture because the hair on her head is standing straight up, it is kind of hard to see because there isn't much there but it is.

2 comments:

esplin said...

So fun! Let me know next time you go. Parker loves the park. They look like they are having a blast!

Micah, Camille & Family said...

What cute kids I can't wait to see them, a few more weeks.