Elly got her first black eye the other when when she climb up a step ladder and tipped it over causing her to hit her head on the piano. This girl has pretty much no fear and she didn't learn her lesson because she has tried it again since.
This is also the first time that she has ever said cheese for me when I was talking a picture of her. She looks pretty cute other than her mom forgot to wash the Mac and Cheese off her face.
This is the eye a couple of days later.
Then a couple of days later. This is first thing in the morning so she is looking pretty good. Yes she has something on her forehead to because she ran into the cornor of the wall when she was teasing her dad. It has been a hard weeek for her head. Before the black eye she had a bruise on her temple because Mason accidently got her with the baseball bat and a few days before that he got her above the ear with a block, that one was on purpose. I hope she survives.

2 comments:
lovely! she wears a black eye well! Dont you love this stage? I am thinking I will never get Embrie's 1yr pics taken because she always has some sort of bump or bruise, looked like we had broken nose last week.
Sure it was the ladder. :) I know how you are Amber. Just kidding! She is still adorable with the black eye!
Post a Comment