First day of School

Tyler started his first day of First grade on August 23rd.  He was really excited to go especially after we went and met his teacher a few days before.  She seems like she will be really fun.  I am sad to have him gone all day.  I was pretty lonely while he was gone because Mason went golfing with his friend in the morning and Elly took a nap.  I didn't even know what to do with myself.
When I dropped him off at school I thought about taking him into his class and getting a picture there but I decided outside was good enough. (plus I didn't want to cry) 
When I picked Tyler up from school he said to me, "I thought I was going to have four recesses and I only had three"!  I asked him if three wasn't enough and he said, "I guess it will do."
He says first grade is fun but it is to long.  I think now that he has been going a few days he has gotten use to it.

0 comments: