The second half of the week

For the second half of the week Camille and her kids and Tiffany and her kids came down to my house.  The kids did so well on the drive.  We stopped part way and let the kids get out and eat and play at a little park, the kids had a good time at that park.  We got to my house in time for the kids to go to bed, but they did play for a little while.
The next day the kids just played at the house.  We were going to take them swimming but it was a little cool.  They made up a dance,
jumped on the tramp and just had fun playing with different toys.
The next day was warmer so we spent the day at the pool.  I think that all the kids had a great time. 
 I had a lot of pictures of all the things that we got to do while we were up visiting and while they were down at our house, but in the process of loading them to the computer they all got lost and I cried and by very late that night this guy was able to save find some of my pictures.  The sad thing is it seems like all the ones I have of Mason he could only save half of it.  Yes I shed tears over this.  I hate to lose pictures.  I am lucky to have the ones I have though.
Tyler and Elly
One night we took the kids and went to the pageant.  We went up a little early so the kids could walk around the village.  They had a good time.  They got to climb up on top of one of the buildings,
they each got to take a turn milking the cow.  The pictures of my kids were lost.
We got to go for a wagon ride.
The kids got to pet a donkey.
Us three girls with our three kids, I am taking the picture. 
The kids did pretty well and I think they all loved the horses and the mud fight the best.  I know my boys favorite part is the mud fight. 
The next day we went to the pool again, but only for the morning and then they headed back home.  It was fun to have them come and spend sometime with us.  They kids did so well together and us girls got some games played and some movies watched.  It is fun to have my sisters living only a few hours away, but it would be nice if we were all living closer still.

0 comments: